1. Technology advancement in education –are we ready for the 4thIR and the advent of artificial intelligence?
2. Quality education in a society scourged with social ills.
3. The dilemma of political meddling in education affairs –is it a problem?
4. Education policies for the 21st century and the power of influence.
5. A new look at school management, leadership, and governance.
6. The intricacies of a result-driven approach in education, do we need a shift in focus?
7. A solid foundation in the Foundation Phase is now more important than ever!
8. Dealing with the never ending process of curriculum improvement and innovation.
9. The struggle continues to involve stake holders in education.
10. Overcoming the age-old quandary of discipline in schools?
11. Teacher training and present-day strains in the education profession.
12. What can we learn from parallel systems?
13. The call to our leaders for safe schools.
14. Narratives of connection, collaboration and transformation.